SHOW VISITOR REGISTRATION
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our registration pages, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 8th MAY 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title, postal address, phone numbers
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to keep you informed about your show visitor registration and we will provide you with information about the event before, during and post show. Specifically the information you supply will enable us to:
• To communicate information regarding the current forthcoming event via our officially appointed registration company or by us directly
• To contact about future years events
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information such as THE CONCRETE TIMES which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the visitor registration information with our appointed registration company.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Admin & Finance Director
THE UK CONCRETE SHOW LIMITED
Tel: +44 (0) 203086 9296 ext 1
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
PPIssued 08.05.18 (version 1)